You’ll need a Google account to access the Google Apps. Below are step-by-step instructions on how set one up.
- Go to the Google account set up page.
- Fill in the form with your details:
- your new email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- your birthday
- phone number (security code may get sent to here)
- your current email address (in case you need to reset your password)
The last part is an anti-spam check, so just type in the numbers you see in the picture.
3. Then click “Next step”.
4. You’ll be asked to agree to Google’s Terms of Service. Just click “I Agree”:
You’ll then be presented with a welcome screen confirming your account has been set up. Easy peasy! 🙂
So, now what? Read my posts on Google Drive.
eBooks available on Drive, Forms, Sheets, Docs, Slides, and Sheet Functions:
- “Beginner’s Guide to Google Drive” – iBooks store / Kindle store
- “Beginner’s Guide to Google Forms” - iBooks store / Kindle store
- "Beginner's Guide to Google Sheets" - iBooks store / Kindle store
- "Beginner's Guide to Google Docs" - iBooks Store / Kindle store
- "Beginner's Guide to Google Slides" - iBooks Store / Kindle store
- "Google Sheet Functions - A step-by-step guide" - iBooks Store / Kindle Store